Sunday 25 January 2015

Liebster Award

First of all, I would like to thank Blossoming Daydreams for my nomination for the Liebster Award!  I think that this is such a good idea and it felt wonderful to be nominated to take part in such a cute tag!
The rules are:

  • Thank and link the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions they asked you
  • Nominate and link the 11 chosen bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
  • Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them
So lets get started with this exciting blog post!

You can only use one item of makeup for a week, what would you choose?
This is such a tricky question because I never use just one piece of make up...  I'm going to say MAC's eye shadow in the shade Brun [we're getting specific guys!] for my eyebrows.  I feel like eyebrows can automatically pull your face together and make such a difference, plus I hate how thin and oddly shaped my eyebrows are, so definitely this product!

Where would your dream holiday be?
Easy peasy; Hawaii.  Any part of Hawaii that's really stereo typical and cliche...  Where I can wear Hoola skirts, coconut bra's and a flower necklace around my neck without getting attacked by insects.  Somewhere near the beach that I could learn to surf, and preferably be a pro within 0.3 seconds.  Close enough to the volcanoes that hopefully wouldn't erupt.  I'd want to stay in a little hut above the water with a glass floor so that I could see all the fishes swimming beneath my feet.  The sand would be perfectly white and I could swim with Turtles, the sea would be a gleaming, crystal blue...  I'm getting carried away here, honestly if I carry on a Unicorn may come into the equation. 

What is your idea of a great Saturday night?
The Saturday night that I never experience pretty much as a student now!  Waking up late to a breakfast in bed; specifically full English please!  Watch TV for a few hours, write a few blog posts, film a YouTube tutorial.  I'd just want to have time really!  Then to get a Jacuzzi bubble bath with a Lush Bath Bomb and relaxing music, wash my hair and put some Lush Shower Gel on.  Then get out, dry my hair, put my extensions in, slap my make up on, a party outfit and 6 inch heels.  Meet up with my girlfriends and have a few 'pre-drinks' and then go to a party!  That wasn't really Saturday night but I just got excited about the idea of Saturday again... 

What is your favourite song/album at the moment?
My favourite song is Elastic Heart by Sia, her new release containing Shia LaBouf and Maddie in her music video, the one creating all the controversy about how people view the video...  Yeah!  That one!

What is your favourite possession?
This is pretty bad but I don't actually have one...  There isn't anything I have that I like to come across each day or that I would be absolutely devastated if I lost it.  If I were to choose one thing it would be my photo album, because it contains all the people that I hold dear in it.

When did you start your blog?
I actually started this blog around about 8 months ago and then got bullied in school for being a blogger so deleted all my posts and social media accounts.  But I started up again on the 30th December 2014 because I thought 'fuck you'.

What is the best compliment you have ever received?
When I first started dating my boyfriend and it was a morning where I'd just woken up and had no makeup on and I had a bed head and what I refer to as 'death breath', and he called me 'beautiful' and 'perfect'.  It is very cringey, I understand, but I had never been called beautiful from anyone other than my family or by randomers on social media, and yeah, it's lovely for them to pay you the compliment, but it's just the fact that he said it and I actually believed it for the first time ever when he said it.  It was weird and nice and I don't know how to explain it but it was just a lovely moment for me and I'll probably never forget it... [cringe.]

If you could be any age for a week, what would it be?
21.  NO RULES MOTHER FUCKER. [stfu abide by the law.]

What question do you hate to answer?
"What do you want to eat?"  Generally because the answer is 'everything' and I feel like a fat fuck. [Cursing a lot in this post, I do apologise for my foul tongue.]

How do you start a conversation?
This is a trick question; obviously 'hi' but I have a gut wrenching urge to put 'yo turd burglar'

If you could spend any day with one celebrity, who would it be?
Channing Tatum.  I would be the mother to his love child.  [That was disgusting, ashamed of myself.] 

So that's all the lovely questions from Blossoming Daydreams answered [click here to check out her blog!]  Thank you for the nomination lovely! 


My questions for the lovely bloggers I have nominated are:
  1. What is a piece of advice that you would give to someone you just met?
  2. What made you want to start blogging?
  3. What are 3 words that you would use to describe yourself?
  4. What is your favourite movie?
  5. What is your favourite topic to blog about?
  6. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
  7. If you could go back in time and give yourself some advice, what would it be?
  8. If someone offered to tell you how you would die (and it was accurate) would you want to know?  Why?
  9. What is your favourite makeup brand?
  10. Has blogging changed your life at all?
  11. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
Thank you for reading this and participating if I have nominated you, please tag me in your Liebster award post so that I can read them because I'd love to see your responses!  
I love you all!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination, you're so lovely! I'll be posting my tag on the blog tomorrow, I loved your questions! Love,
    dancingintherain xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you say THAT -
    Mother Fucket,
    how appropriate is THAT
    for Seventh-Heaven, dear?
    Better say the Rosary instead
    of worshipping the whorizontal.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you love us all,
    try to curb thy speech, k?
    Receive repentance.
    We're all sinners,
    some more serious than others.
    Yet, still all sin.
    And thar aint no being in
    Seventh-Heaven without it, dear.

    trustNjesus first.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete