Thursday 1 January 2015

Kendall Jenner Inspired Makeup Tutorial [youtube]

Start off the year as I mean to go on.  I'm going to start uploading a video on my channel every Sunday so that it's more frequent for everyone who watches my videos [also, thank you so much for the support that has been shown about my youtube channel, peoples interactions make it worth while doing for me.  So thank you so much!]
But here is a Kendall Jenner inspired makeup look for you all, my second Kendall Jenner inspired look in fact!  I saw this picture that she posted on instagram and I fell in love with the makeup that she wore, I also fell in love with the fact that it was on her face.  [Major girl crush.]
I'd love it if you could check out the video and tell me what you think!  I love receiving comments on the videos that I produce, as I said, the interactions are more fun than filming and producing the video for me!  Like and subscribe too!
I hope that not too many of you are suffering from awful hangovers, but if you are, put your feet up, have an all English breakfast/fry up and take a look at my new video, or even my whole channel, to kill some time whilst your head stops spinning!
Have a lovely day everyone and I hope you kick off the New Year wonderfully and that everyone is safe and well.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! That's such a gorgeous look, I love it! You've done such a good job on it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me xxx

      Delete