Wednesday 9 September 2015

Autumn Outfit Post #2

Today was a very minimal day, but it was warm so it was welcomed!

Anyhow, I'm hoping to begin to get a lot more better quality photos than the ones I'm posting currently because lets face it, they're rubbish.  But that's what I have to work with for now!

 


I decided to wear my 70's style Burgundy Vest top from Missguided.  I absolutely love the fit of this top, and disclaimer* your boobs do not "fall out of the top."  It's not amazing when accompanied by a bra because the spaghetti straps are narrow and close to the neck, but who cares.  Why pay Victoria's Secret prices for it to be kept a secret, every girl wears a bra.  I love the autumnal colours in this vest top, burgundy, deep brown and orange.  The material is very unique also, it clings to the skin however it's not smooth, it's a rough material.  Kind of like a table cloth... (Good descriptive skills)  I paired my loved table cloth top with my High Wasted Dark Blue Joni Jeans from Topshop.  These are literally the best jeans!  They're so comfortable and there's so much room to move around in them, and I just love the fact they cover my belly, because I hate my belly so it's a win win situation!  I'm also loving the deep blue colour of jeans lately, maybe it's because it's darker than acid wash and I like my dark colours, who knows!  On my size 6 whoppers I wore my fake Timberland style boots from Primark (bargain.) They're not as nice as real Timberlands, obviously, but they do the job if you don't get a huge pay check!  I quickly shoved my hair into a plait, it kind of made me feel like I lived on a farm.  But I like animals so the vibe was great.  On my face I slapped on some Mac eyeshadow in the shade Cranberry and Rule in my crease and dusted some gold eyeshadow from Urban Decay over my entire lid.  Added my huge winged liner then once again my favourite fall lipstick, Mac Diva.  When I went out of the house I threw on a Black Knitted Cardigan from Missguided and also my Black Minimal Leather Bucket Bag once again and I was ready for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment