Friday 25 September 2015

Dare to Flare

Whilst I lie in bed and procrastinate getting up for college, I thought I'd write another outfit post, that's almost a week late...  My weekend outfit!





Missguided have had so many super cute ranges lately, and I indulged, as you may have noticed by all my posts, and I definitely could not pass up this play suit! It's absolutely gorgeous and I love how floaty it is and even better: it has flares.  It's got a crossed v neck at the front of the dress that isn't overly revealing, however the material is see through so if you're going to wear a bra, black or nude would probably be best in this play suit!  It's scarf print and is focused around 3 main, simplistic colours: black, white, and royal blue.  I paired the play suit with my heeled shoes from Public Desire, I can't remember the name of them I'll have to look it up...  Then I curled my hair, and for my makeup used the Urban Decay electric palette with the blue hues, and the Urban Decay smokey palette to smoke everything out, then 'cherish' by Mac on my lips for a more natural look!










No comments:

Post a Comment